Intelligence Behind Travel Technology since 2005
Clarity Travel Technology Solutions has been delivering travel technology solutions for Airlines, Corporate Travelers, TMC’S & OTAs globally for the past 15 years. Solution specialized for comprehensive retail distribution & order management meeting the high level of service agreements. We have global footprints with offices in Canada, the USA, United Kingdom, Australia, India, and Sri Lanka.
Apply quickly & Come become a member of the ClarityTTS family!
Position: System Administrator
Experience required: 6 – 9 Years
We are looking for a System Administrator to maintain, upgrade and manage our software, hardware, and networks.
Key Job Responsibilities
- Install and configure software and hardware
- Manage network servers and technology tools
- Set up accounts and workstations
- Monitor performance and maintain systems according to requirements
- Troubleshoot issues and outages
- Ensure security through access controls, backups, and firewalls
- Upgrade systems with new releases and models
- Develop expertise to train staff on new technologies
- Build an internal wiki with technical documentation, manuals, and IT policies
- should be able to diagnose and resolve problems quickly.
- To ensure that our technology infrastructure runs smoothly and efficiently.
- Proven experience as a System Administrator, Network Administrator, or similar role
- Experience with databases, networks (LAN, WAN), and patch management
- Knowledge of system security and data backup/recovery
- Ability to create scripts in Python, Perl, or other languages
- Familiarity with various operating systems and platforms
- Resourcefulness and problem-solving aptitude
- Excellent communication skills
- BSc, Computer Science, or a related discipline. professional certification (e.g. Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator (MCSA) is a plus