Intelligence Behind Travel Technology since 2005
Clarity Travel Technology Solutions has been delivering travel technology solutions for Airlines, Corporate Travelers, TMC’S & OTA’S globally for the past 15 years. Solution specialized for comprehensive retail distribution & order management meeting the high level of service agreements. We have global footprints with offices in Canada, USA, United Kingdom, Australia, India and Sri Lanka.
Apply quickly & Come become a member of the ClarityTTS family!
Position: Software Engineer
Experience required: 4 – 10 Years
We are looking for a Software Engineer who can build applications from scratch, configure existing systems and provide user support and who should be an independent team player and an excellent communicator.
Key Job Responsibilities
- Experience of more than 2 years in software development.
- Hands-on development experience using NodeJs.
- Experience with REST API, GIT, Docker, and Jenkins.
- Very strong foundational knowledge in Object-Oriented Design Principles, SQL, and Software Engineering.
- Design, implement, and test complex, multi-tier distributed software application frameworks collaboratively with peers and technical leaders.
- Provide technical guidance, assistance to other software engineers.
- Collaborate with other engineers on code reviews and process enhancements.
- Find and help fix performance, and scalability issues