Clarity Travel Technology Solutions has been delivering travel technology solutions for Airlines, Corporate Travelers, TMC’S & OTA’S globally for the past 15 years. Solution specialized for comprehensive retail distribution & order management meeting the high level of service agreements. We have global footprints with offices in Canada, USA, United Kingdom, Australia, India and Sri Lanka.
Apply quickly & Come become a member of the ClarityTTS family!
Position: SOFTWARE ENGINEER
Experience required: 5+ Years
We are looking for a PHP developer who can build applications from scratch, configure existing systems and provide user support and who should be an independent team player and an excellent communicator.
Key Job Responsibilities
➢ Strong analytical and problem-solving skills over the requirements.
➢ Collaborate with internal teams to produce software design and architecture. ➢ Write clean, scalable code using PHP.
➢ Test and deploy applications and systems.
➢ Revise, update, refactor and debug code.
➢ Improve existing software.
➢ Develop documentation throughout the software development life cycle (SDLC). ➢ Serve as an expert on applications and provide technical support.
- Work experience in any framework like Yii and Laravel. Experience in Yii 2 is preferred.
- Work primarily with Object-oriented design, Unit testing techniques, debugging techniques, HTTP, MySQL, and Apache.
- Experience in NodeJs, Angular, and JSON (added advantage).
- Experience with source code repositories and continuous deployment process (Required).
- Strong ability to work independently.
- Knowledge of Linux/Ubuntu OS and basic commands.
- Knowledge in shell script.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.