Intelligence Behind Travel Technology since 2005
Clarity Travel Technology Solutions has been delivering travel technology solutions for Airlines, Corporate Travelers, TMC’S & OTA’S globally for the past 15 years. Solution specialized for comprehensive retail distribution & order management meeting the high level of service agreements. We have global footprints with offices in Canada, USA, United Kingdom, Australia, India and Sri Lanka.
Apply quickly & Come become a member of the ClarityTTS family!
Position: .NET Developer
Experience required: 5+ years
We are looking for a .Net developer who can build applications from scratch, configure existing systems and provide user support and who should be an independent team player and an excellent communicator.
Key Job Responsibilities
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills over the requirements.
- Collaborate with internal teams to produce software design and architecture.
- Write clean, scalable code using DotNET.
- Test and deploy applications and systems.
- Revise, update, refactor and debug code.
- Improve existing software.
- Develop documentation throughout the software development life cycle (SDLC).
- Serve as an expert on applications and provide technical support.
- Proven experience as a .NET Developer or Application Developer.
- Advanced experience with the ASP.NET framework such as MVC, .Net Core, SQL Server, and design/architectural patterns.
- Strong Knowledge in ASP.Net,VB.Net, c#. Net and HTML5/CSS3.
- Familiarity with architecture styles/APIs (REST, Web API, SOAP).
- Understanding of Agile methodologies.
- Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills.
- Knowledge in version control software.