Intelligence Behind Travel Technology since 2005
Clarity Travel Technology Solutions has been delivering travel technology solutions for Airlines, Corporate Travelers, TMC’S & OTA’S globally for the past 15 years. Solution specialized for comprehensive retail distribution & order management meeting the high level of service agreements. We have global footprints with offices in Canada, USA, United Kingdom, Australia, India and Sri Lanka.
Apply quickly & Come become a member of the ClarityTTS family!
Position: Lead Architect
Experience required: 10+
In this position of a hands-on Engineering Manager, you’ll bring startup thinking to the table, managing priorities. Where necessary, you’ll be able to guide the team by rolling your sleeves/getting your hands dirty with code to speed things up and aid understanding.
The projects will be dealing with advanced risk management systems designed to detect credit card fraudulent transactions.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Manages the engineering team. Hires, coaches/mentors and provides directions. In charge of the team’s professional development.
- Receives defined requirements, identifies tasks and assigns them to direct reports. Makes day-to-day decisions within or for the team.
- Partners closely with the product manager and customers, planning and delivering features as required
- Strives to maintain both quality and velocity of feature releases
- Will participate in annual performance reviews of the team members, while having had guided them throughout the year providing team members continuous feedback, readying them for the annual review
- Sets up a culture of continuous learning and leads by example in this area.
- Ensures that our services do not go below the agreed SLAs in terms of availability or response times
- Minimum 10 years of industry experience, backed by a Computer Science or other software engineering degree
- Experience leading a team technically, with a focus on a very high quality output for at least 4 years
- Practices scrum methodology and updates Roadmap, epic and maintains product backlog in Jira
- Strong leadership and organizational skills with excellent communication (written and verbal), time management, project planning, people and team building skills.
- Conflict resolution to understand various obstacles and apply negotiation skills to find optimal solutions.
- Advanced Experience running web services highly desirable
- Experience running highly scalable and available services highly desirable
- Experience with time critical applications like payment or gaming domain
- Advanced knowledge Git source code management
- Significant technical experience and a proven track record of architectural ownership and understanding.
- A thorough understanding of computer science fundamentals, including object-oriented design and data structures and algorithms
- Advanced Experience with PHP-based system a huge plus
- Knowledge of working in a Unix/Linux environment a plus
- Experience with modern project management tools like JIRA and JIRA Agile.
- Working knowledge of IT systems, Information Security, and applications.
- Experience working with distributed teams across different locations and time zones in a culturally diverse environment.