Intelligence Behind Travel Technology since 2005
Clarity Travel Technology Solutions has been delivering travel technology solutions for Airlines, Corporate Travelers, TMC’S & OTA’S globally for the past 15 years. Solution specialized for comprehensive retail distribution & order management meeting the high level of service agreements. We have global footprints with offices in Canada, USA, United Kingdom, Australia, India and Sri Lanka.
Apply quickly & Come become a member of the ClarityTTS family!
Position: Automation Testing Engineer
Experience required: 3 – 6 Years
We are looking for an Automation Testing Engineer who is required to fully test the product to ensure it functions properly and meets the business needs.
Key Job Responsibilities
- Write and edit automated test code, using the same standards as a Software Engineer, that allows for repeatable, reliable testing solutions to test the wide functionality of products and software in accordance with specifications and technical requirements, maintaining automation codebase in a version control system (GIT, SVN).
- Execute automated test scripts and evaluate results.
- Assist in identifying viable test strategies in order to support testing product functionality.
- Create automated testing documentation, including Test Plans, Test Summary Reports, etc.
- Work with the Development and Product Management teams to understand new requirements and write sanity/smoke tests
- Collaborate with the QA team to translate regression test cases into automation tests
- Develop and setup Sanity, Daily run and Regression tests using Continuous integration tool
- 3 to 6 years of experience in Software Testing
- Expertise with Automation Testing using Selenium with the ability to create new and modify existing code
- Hands-on Experience in Java is Must
- Hands-on experience in JIRA
- Experience in working in an Agile environment
- Good knowledge of CI/CD and API Testing