Clarity Travel Technology Solutions has been delivering travel technology solutions for Airlines, Corporate Travelers, TMC’S & OTA’S globally for the past 15 years. Solution specialized for comprehensive retail distribution & order management meeting the high level of service agreements. We have global footprints with offices in Canada, USA, United Kingdom, Australia, India and Sri Lanka
Apply quickly & Come become a member of the ClarityTTS family!
Position: Automation Testing Engineer
Experience required: 6 – 10 Years
We are looking for an Automation Testing Engineer who is required to fully test the product to ensure it functions properly and meets the business needs.
Key Job Responsibilities
- Write and edit automated test code, using the same standards as a Software Engineer, that allows for repeatable, reliable testing solutions to test the wide functionality of products and software in accordance with specifications and technical requirements, maintaining automation codebase in a version control system (GIT, SVN).
- Execute automated test scripts and evaluate results.
- Assist in identifying viable test strategies in order to support testing product functionality.
- Create automated testing documentation, including Test Plans, Test Summary Reports, etc.
- Work with the Development and Product Management teams to understand new requirements and write sanity/smoke tests
- Collaborate with the QA team to translate regression test cases into automation tests
- Develop and setup Sanity, Daily run and Regression tests using Continuous integration tool
- 6 to 10 years of experience in Software Testing
- Java Programming experience is Must
- Expertise with Automation Testing using Selenium with the ability to create new and modify existing code
- Able to Setup Framework from Scratch – Need Experience in Different Automation Framework like Cucumber, Hybrid, etc.
- Experience in CI/CD setup is a must
- Experience in Github terminal command.
- Experience in Appium, Performance testing tool is added advantage
- Experience in Security testing is an added advantage.